In My recent posts, I talked about the concept of parallel reality and how to shift to your preferred parallel reality. If you haven’t already read those posts and want to, following are the links.
I understand that to some of you it sounds like a bunch of hocus pocus, Sometime back even I might have felt the same. So I will try to keep today’s post as simple as possible.
It’s a well-known fact that thoughts and feeling have a frequency, the concept of parallel reality says that if we change our frequency we change the reality we exist in. In simple words Thoughts Become Things. Good news is, you are in control of your thoughts, you can always choose or change them.
Law of attraction has been talking about this for a while but where we make the biggest mistake in applying this is that we become so focused on the thoughts that we forget to notice the feelings it is generating. For example it is adviced that you think about what you want, let’s say you want a car or a certain career or a certain person but when you are thinking about that car, career or person, instead of feeling happy you have started to long for it, miss it, which is not a happy feeling. Instead of feeling its presence of it you are feeling its absence and so the absence will continue.
The trick is to feel the presence of what you want when you are thinking about it. You need to feel the way you would feel if you already had it. Think what it would feel like to be in that reality where you already have all that you want and hold on to that feeling.
Let’s talk about steps and techniques that can be helpful in successfully changing your frequency.
- Decide what it is you want. It is the first and a very important step, once you know what you want it gives your thoughts and actions a direction. Decide what all you want, making a list always helps. Writing it down makes it almost tangible.
- Make all that you want a part of your life. Imagine yourself already having those things. Once in a day sit down and visualize yourself having and enjoying all that you want and then go about your day like those things are already a part of your life. The point is to be the person you want to be, the person who has everything you want. You first have to be that person to have all that he has. You might find it difficult at first but soon it becomes a habit and then your reality.
- There are many guided visualization meditations on youtube that can help.
- Vision board is also a good Idea, it can just be a vision album in your phone too. You just need pictures of the things you want that you can look at every day and imagine yourself having those things.
- There are youtube videos with affirmations that you can listen to while going to sleep. Or record your own affirmations. It’s basically telling your subconscious mind that you already have this and that and everything you want.
- Be grateful for all that you have right now, gratitude puts you in the best place to receive more things to feel more gratitude.
- Let your feelings guide you, whenever you are not feeling too good, change your thoughts or address the problem, as soon as possible shift your focus on things that make you happy. Whatever you focus on grows.
- Consistency is the key, you can’t practice it for a week and then forget about it, do it for at least 30 days and you shall start seeing results that will keep you going.
- When the opportunity presents itself and your feelings are guiding you to take action then act. Inspired actions will breathe life into your imaginations.
- Believe. With all your heart believe, condition your subconscious mind to start believing. Even if there is a delay, hold on to your faith and keep visualizing. This is the most important bit of it all.
Whatever you belive to be true, shall be true. You are the creator of your life, and you creat it with your beliefs.
All the best!
Daily Prompt – parallel
© Copyright 2017, Niharika Jaiswal